JUSFOOD Online Food Ordering Portal
In evergreen food industry, restaurants and takeaways are always huge demanding business. JUSFOOD plan is to create a portal and service customers by delivering food from popular restaurants when customers order online or arrange takeaways. This is becoming very popular due to the comfort provided to customers rather than regular ordering through phone. JUSFOOD provides the convenience for customers to choose their favourite restaurants and select their menu to be delivered at their home or office.
A portal where customers can search restaurants which are nearby to customer location is populated or user preferred location is selected by customer themselves. As this involves website and mobile apps development services as well getting accurate location is important, we at Nscript took proper care and attention to ensure that the customer is not disappointed or lost being in the first step. To make it simple we introduced a search bar where customer can type in their area, upon customer selecting the location our portal populates the restaurant list based on the area mapped and delivery feasibility.
- As we populate the restaurants list based on area we also sort it on popularity and demand criteria so customer recognizes their favourite restaurant easily. We do have necessary information of cuisine details, reviews, etc.
- A website through which a customers could order food online. The web application should have a product gallery of various meals and packages offered by various restaurants.
- Costumers will have to register at JUSFOOD and login to place their orders.
- Customers could select their favourite restaurant and select dishes from the menu, containing description about the delicacies on offer and price.
- Every user will have options to modify delivery address, date and the choice of food.
The admin is required to login into the account to make required changes or modification as desired to manage.
- Order management includes view of orders queued for the day .Includes detailed view of order type, area and menu.
- It also includes an option where the admin could modify the menu or add specialties for the day.
- It enables the admin to view orders according to mode of payment i.e. by cash on delivery/visit or online payment.
- Order Management also enables the admin to view orders categorized according to date, area, name , email id , order no..
User management includes the option provided to the user to delete, ban or enable any user registered with the site.
Admin also has the option for changing the password of the user if admin desires to do so.
Area management provides admin the option of editing, deleting or adding and area to provide service in.
Area management also allows to modify restaurants available in a specific area.